Tudor Hall School proudly congratulated eight of its students for their exceptional achievements at the Banbury Young Musician Competition. Organised by the Banbury Rotary Club and hosted by The Warriner School, the event served as a platform for local young talents to display their musical prowess.
The Tudor Hall contingent delivered stunning performances, leaving a lasting impression on both the judges and the audience. Their dedication and skill were evident as they competed among an impressive array of musicians.
Returning home with a commendable collection of certificates and trophies, our students gained recognition across multiple categories:
- Ava (IV) clinched the 1st Prize in Intermediate Singing, Intermediate Strings, and also received the prestigious 'One Man Band' Trophy for the most improved competitor who has participated in previous Rotary Competitions.
- Ava (IV) - Intermediate Singing - 1st Prize - (Banbury House Trophy)
- Maddie (V) - Intermediate Woodwind - 1st Prize - (Worrall Trophy)
- Ava (IV) - Intermediate Strings - 1st Prize - (Anthistle Trophy)
- Izzy (UVI) - Senior Woodwind - 1st Prize - (Anker Trophy)
- Ava (IV) - The One Man Band Trophy - Awarded to the most improved competitor who has taken part in previous Rotary Competitions.
Well done to all the girls who participated in this event, gaining further experience and confidence in performing whilst making new friends with common interests and talent in the music world.
Tudor Hall School extends its congratulations to all participants for their outstanding performances and wishes them continued success in their musical endeavours. The school takes pride in nurturing such exceptional talent and looks forward to supporting its students in their musical journeys.