Our Donor Charter
Founded in 1850, Tudor Hall has a history of philanthropy and continues to benefit from the generous gifts of its alumnae and friends to this day. Such generosity enables the school to pursue its core mission of providing a broad, well-balanced and high standard of education for girls in the best facilities available, whilst focusing on the development of each girl as an individual.
The Governors, Headmistress and School management are deeply grateful to all donors for their generous support and are dedicated to treating donors with the highest level of care and respect; honouring their wishes, maintaining good relationships and using all gifts responsibly.
We commit to:
- Keep donors informed of how Tudor Hall intends to use their gift
- Use all donations effectively and as intended by the donor where possible or in a responsible manner as best fits the priorities of the school
- Invest and use donations wisely and appropriately, in the long-term interest of the school
- Provide prompt and honest answers to any enquiries from donors and candid information on work they have supported
- Acknowledge, recognise, and publicise donations in accordance with the donor’s wishes respecting any request for anonymity
- Respect donors’ rights to privacy and confidentiality
- Keep donors informed of the impact of their philanthropy and the school’s evolving needs and priorities
- Remove donor details from the School’s fundraising database or limit the number/type of solicitations on request
Donations are accepted on the understanding that donors will have no influence over:
- The School’s admissions process
- The direction of the School
Nor will any gift affect academic records or have any bearing on any dispute that might arise between a pupil and the School about the outcome of her studies or about her conduct.
As Tudor Hall is committed to the highest standards of integrity and to academic excellence, no gift will be accepted if a condition of such acceptance would compromise these fundamental principles.
Tudor Hall is a registered Charity No. 1042783