MUNTH 2019 - How Can the UN Fulfill it's Responsibility to Protect the Planet and its Citizens?
This year’s MUNTH will take place on the 30 November - 1 December 2019.
We will run 5 committees:
- Human Rights
Any further questions, please don’t hesitate to email email@example.com
The topics and links to briefing papers of each committee will be as follows:
1. The Question of Antibiotic Resistance
2. The Question of Dealing with Malaria
3. The Question of The Impact of Pollution on Health
1. The Question of Educating the Future Generations about the Planet
2. The Question of Endangered Species
3. The Question of Equal Rights in Education
Human Rights Committee:
1. The Question of Rights of Climate Refugees
2. The Question of Rights of the Media and Protection of Journalists
3. The Question of the Rights of Prisoners
1. The Question of Coral Bleaching
2. The Question of Deforestation
3. The Question of Transnational Companies and Their Carbon Footprint
1. The Question of Geo-Engineering
2. The Question of Renewable Energy
Saturday 30 November, 2019:
- 09:00 start with Opening Ceremony
- In committees debating three resolutions (at least one of the three will be about the environment)
- Social in the evening with the theme of 'The Environment'
Sunday 1 December, 2019:
- Debating a crisis in committees
- Debating a crisis in General Assembly
- Closing Ceremony, finishing by 14:00
Meals: both lunches, an evening meal and a few snacks will be provided
Please find below both the MUNTH Handbook 2019 and the MUNTH Delegate Information Form 2019.
I discovered a year ago that I really enjoyed helping the younger girls in my school to debate. It was very rewarding to see them grow in confidence MUN Prefect